Sunday, October 30, 2011

Staff applications

I hope you all are having a fun Halloween weekend! I just wanted to remind all of you staff applications* are due to me (bobbi.otis@gmail.com), by Nov. 4 at 5 p.m. That's this Friday!

Applications must include:
I) Résumé
II) Short cover letter describing:
a) the position you are applying for
b) why you want the position and why you feel you would be the right person for the job
c) your future plans with The Colonnade
III) Look for an email from me by the following Monday (Nov. 7), giving you times I am available to interview you for the position and let me know promptly which one will work for you.
(IV) If you are chosen for a staff position you have to attend all Wednesday night production nights after you are selected for training. You are also required to start attending Monday editorial board meetings at noon in the office.

*Note: Don't be afraid to apply! You don't have to be extremely experienced to get a position. It's all about training here.

No comments:

Post a Comment